Kitchen Design / October 25, 2018 / Alexis Dent.
Getting the right kitchen flooring options for your kitchen flooring will depend on your budget and lifestyle. Talking to flooring contractors and kitchen designers can give you an idea of what is available and the kind that will suit your needs. Here are some of the most popular flooring options you will come across:
- Vinyl Flooring, this is cost effective and durable, and you can get it in sheets or tiles and different finishes. A majority of homeowners go for vinyl for its wide range of colors, patterns, and designs.
- Concrete Flooring, durable and long lasting.
- Cork Flooring, comfortable underfoot and environmentally friendly.
- Laminate Flooring, this popular flooring idea that is easy to install and is also durable.
- Bamboo Flooring, this is a hot trend in kitchen flooring today for its beautiful looks and as a better option regarding cost, to hardwood floors. Bamboo is durable, increases, and is readily available.
- Linoleum Flooring, inexpensive and easy to install.
- Rubber Flooring, durable and loads of options.
- Slate Flooring, beautiful and functional.
- Travertine Flooring, durable and easy to install.
- Wood Flooring, is very long lasting, although it needs maintenance. These are installed as strips, squares or planks and can buy in different grains and colors.
Kitchen floors tend to get lots of traffic and depending on what you might need to replace often. With the choices available today, you can find one that is both durable and looks good, lasting almost a lifetime.