Bathroom Design / October 19, 2018 / Nia Dozier.
A bathroom is an essential part of the house, and although not much time spent there, it is a hideout that many people use, to get some space and quiet for themselves. Thus a good design is very important because it ensures convenience and ease of functioning. There is nothing better than a well-designed bathroom, and nothing more bothersome than an ill-designed bathroom, which can be very problematic. Following are some reasons why you should give characteristic consideration to bathroom designs:
- A good design is pleasing to the eye and helps in bringing charm to the place.
- A good design ensures long time convenience and a problem-free functioning.
- Maintenance is effortless if the bathroom is designed correctly.
- Bathrooms especially need to be hygienic, and poorly designed bathrooms may not always ensure this. You face typical problems like wet floors and stinky WC.
These are the reasons why you should get your bathroom designed most appropriately. Following are some tips you could take for good design.
Bathroom design tips and ideas.
Follow these ideas to have a clean and convenient bathroom. You could make various alterations and changes, because bathroom designing is a very creative and innovative process, and subjectivity plays a significant role. But taking an essence from these will give you an idea of how you could go about it your self:
1. Go for perfect quality fixtures and fittings. They may be expensive but keep a long-term vision. Jaguar is a good option.
2. Buy bathroom accessories like racks and cabinets, which made of wrought iron, or hardwood, which is water resistant, because they may spoil due to rain.
3. Get appropriately sized WC and commodes, basins because too small a size may be very inconvenient.
4. Use good quality tiles and do not go for very dark colors, because they give the place a very drab and dingy feel. Also, use oil paint instead of regular paint because due to water the other paint may catch fungus.
There are many bathroom designs possible according to your chic and preference. You could use the following styles:
- Italianate motifs
- Gothic designs
- Contemporary and modern designs
- Victorian patterns
- Blends and combines. You could use a variety of styles and create maps of your own
Keep in mind that the continuity and flow of the design should stay intact, whichever type you choose.